Criminal Defense Services in Overland Park, KS
If you’re facing a criminal or traffic offense, you need someone on your side that you can depend on. Choose Mark Hagen of Hagen Law Offices, LLC. With his 20 years of experience and his track record of fiercely protecting his clients, you can trust him to help you get through this.
For a highly qualified criminal defense lawyer in the Overland Park, KS, area, give Mark Hagen a call.
Our Practice Areas
Mark Hagen focuses exclusively on criminal and traffic law, and he can handle any sort of case within that umbrella. His criminal defense services include:
- Driving with a suspended license
- Assault and battery
- Shoplifting, theft, and larceny
- Domestic violence
- Drug possession
No matter what you’ve been accused of, Mark Hagen can get to the bottom of the issue and help you find your way forward. His office believes in treating each client as innocent until proven guilty, so he aggressively defends his clients against the charges they face. You can rely on him to not give up so that you can get the best outcome possible.
Mark Hagen at Hagen Law Offices, LLC, is based in Overland Park, KS, but he helps clients in all the surrounding areas, including Johnson County, KS, and the Kansas City metro area. He’s licensed to practice in both Kansas and Missouri. His office serves several counties in both states, so give us a call if you’re in the area.
To reach Mark Hagen and set up a consultation, call (913) 236-9696 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also learn more about Mark Hagen’s track record of success below.
- Litigator with an emphasis on criminal, securities, contract, homestead, property, and business disputes.
- Extensive experience appearing in and as judge pro tempore in Johnson County municipal courts.
- Directed complex cases involving multiple defendant felonies, securities fraud investigations, commercial and residential real estate disputes, and business breach of contract litigation.
PRO TEM MUNICIPAL JUDGE | CITY OF LENEXA | 2012 – PRESENT
PRO TEM MUNICIPAL JUDGE | CITY OF MERRIAM | 2007-PRESENT
PRO TEM MUNICIPAL JUDGE | CITY OF OVERLAND PARK | 2011-2015
PRO TEM MUNICIPAL JUDGE | CITY OF ROELAND PARK | 2009-2013
- Presided over hundreds of hearings, bench trials, sentencing hearings, revocations, probation reviews, and codes violations cases.
- On-call judge for warrants, transfer of custody and bond setting hearings.
- Temporary Prosecutor City of Edgerton.
J.D. | MAY 1998 | SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW
M.S. PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION | MAY 1978 | UNIVERISTY OF MISSOURI – COLUMBIA
B.A. ǀ MAY 1976 ǀ UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI – COLUMBIA
BAR RELATED & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Immediate Past Chair, Johnson County Bar Association Municipal Courts Bench Bar Committee
- Member – Johnson County District Court Veteran’s Treatment Court organizing committee
- Bar Membership
- Missouri – 1998
- Kansas 1999
- Federal Court, District of Kansas 1998
- Federal Court, Western District of Missouri 1999
Board Member, Strand of Three Food Pantry
Wayside Waifs Animal Shelter
- Deutsche Bank National Trust Co. v. Rooney 186 P.3d 820, 39 Kan. App.2d 913 (2008), review denied (Nov. 4, 2008).
- State v. Garland 408 S.W.3d. 248 (Mo. Ct. App. 2013)
- State v. Maldonado-Echeverria, 398 S.W.3d 61 (Mo. Ct. App. 2013)